Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day!

We've had a wonderful Father's Day! Fixed Wade some toast, scrambled eggs and hashbrowns for Breakfast. Gave him his gifts: Valkyrie from me, Cashews from Jack, Crackers and Brie from Charlotte. Then had some yummy chicken parmagiana with Cheese stuffed Focaccia Bread! And for dessert we'll be having chocolate cake and ice cream! It's been so wonderful focusing on Wade. He's seriously the most amazing person. I love spending every minute watching how he plays with Charlotte and Jack. He truly loves them and they love him too. He's a wonderful example to the kids and can't think of anyone else who could be their Dad. I love you, Wade. You really are an incredible Father.


My Dad is the best Dad because:
1. He gives me cuddles.
2. He reads books to me.
3. He takes me to Sam's Club and Macey's because we get to eat free samples/cookies together.
4. He doesn't get sad when I am clingy for mom.
5. He let's me change the DVDs a billion times in 10 min.
6. He always says that he loves me.
7. He makes me really good breakfast.
8. He tries to include me in his activities whenever he can.
9. He takes me to Primary every Sunday.
10. He makes me laugh.


My Dad is the best Dad because:
1. He's my most favorite parent. I'm a daddy's boy.
2. Taught me to climb up the stairs. Yes. It's true. Mom found me halfway up the stairs yesterday and then a few stairs from the bottom today. I think I scared her to death. But can't complain cause Dad showed me how. : )
3. He always feeds me dinner.
4. Thinks it's funny to feed me formula in a sippy straw cup.
5. Gives me the best cuddles and makes me laugh all the time!
6. Let's me sit with him on the couch or LoveSac and just play with toys or read books.
7. I can get him to hold me all day if I scream if handed to mom. Mom's tried to pry me away but I'm a strong baby!
8. He sings to me.
9. He takes me on rides on his shoulders.
10. He gives me attention and tells me he loves me all the time.



6 comments:

Wade said...

Thanks babe! You are too kind.

Crystal said...

those are cool as photos of wade and the kids. AHHHHHH we get to meet jack next week! can't freakin wait.

Crystal said...

p.s - so weird that fathers day is a different date over here

David and Amy said...

The picture of Wade holding Jack is so sweet. Happy Father's Day Wade!

Jen said...

Oh my goodness, that is the cutest post ever!!! I love all the pictures and the reasons your kids love their daddy!

Eric and Jenny said...

This was such a cute post Jess, I just loved it. Wade seems like such a great dad, such cute lists from the kids. I am glad you all had a wonderful day!