Sunday, November 9, 2008



So, Charlotte decided that she wanted to get in this box! She was meticulously peeling the packing tape off of it. And then she was telling me she wanted to get in. I think she was remembering her time with Ma pushing her around in a box. It was funny. Charlotte's been doing incredible things lately. Today, she was standing next to me when we were in sacrament meeting and then all of a sudden I looked over at her and she got herself up on the pew all by herself! She's been getting up on the couch today several times as well. Go Charlotte! She's really progressing. And Jack, he's just as cute as ever! Can't believe he's 3 1/2 months old.

2 comments:

Jen said...

YAY for Charlotte! That makes me so so so happy! I love all these pictures! VERY VERY CUTE!

Grannie said...

Wow is she growing up right before our eyes!!! Funny about her being in the box. It reminds me of a story told about grandpa Chandler being in a box!!! It must run in the family.

The pictures look great, Jessie!!