Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dave, Stacy and Emily

My oldest brother, Dave, called me on Tuesday night and said that he and Stacy (his wife) were coming to Utah. They said they just decided to do it spur of the moment. They took Emily (who is 3 weeks older than Jack) so that she can meet Stacy's parents who live in Orem. Her parents aren't able to travel far anymore so they wanted to come out to see them. How awesome! So, Dave and Stacy and Emily came up on Friday afternoon. We were able to see each other for a few hours and of course enjoy a nice dinner at Olive Garden! YUMMY. I just love that place. I'm sad that they weren't here for a longer amount of time but am so grateful they traveled up here 2 hours by car for a 3 1/2 hour visit. I am so thankful for my brother Dave. He was in Iraq in 2007. He served in the hospital as an Army Dr. I am so proud of him. I honor him and am so thankful that he has survived the many dangers and close calls that he endured (and I literally mean close calls). He is such a great brother. All of my siblings are amazing to me and I am thankful for each and every one of them. I'm one lucky girl to have 5 incredible siblings.

Another family photo (not the one I was talking about! lol). Yay!

Me and Dave!
Needed to have a funny picture, right?

Jack and Dave. Dave was amazed how big Jack was. Had to hand him off to Wade cause he was such a "tank"!

Me and Emily. She's so cute!

She gives these cute facial expressions! They're so funny. Here's one of them : )

And of course, Charlotte had to immediately get close to Emily. Another baby doll to play with.
I forgot to get Jack and Emily together and of course one of Stacy. But at least I've got these ones.

6 comments:

Grannie said...

Cute pictures!! It is good you have had so much family visit, Jessica!!!

Jay and Emily said...

It seems like you are always having your siblings visit you! You're so lucky! I always try to convince everyone to come to Utah, but no one does. haha! I think Emily is so cute! I did not know David and Stacy had another baby.

Rebecca said...

Fun for you!

Jen said...

How fun!!! What a nice surprise!!! I love all the pictures and you look BEAUTIFUL!

Rebecca said...

Love the Christmas background!

Christy Jones said...

Hi, Just thought I would check out your blog. You have adorable children. It,s neat to see your family.