Saturday, November 15, 2008

Family Picture Day!


Yay for us! After a disappointing appointment at the Wal-ma-part's Picture Me Photo studio, we decided instead of paying 20 bucks for a family picture that we didn't like at all, we'd go out and try it on our own. For free. Granted, we don't have the best camera (maybe Santa will get one for me!) but we did it anyway. And with Wade's great remote control skills, we got a lot of family pictures! This picture, of course, didn't work out. But out of the 50 we have ONE AWESOME picture!!! (well, the best one that the kids looked okaaaaay in) I'll post that one later. Until then, you get this not so great one. ha ha ha ha. Just makes me laugh everytime I see it. And we took about 10 of them until we decided to check on the pictures. Don't we feel silly?!!

9 comments:

Mrs. Morty said...

We've tried the timer thing a few time with very disappointing results. I know the feeling. At least you got a good one though :)

Julie said...

Ya, cut-off heads are not good for family pictures. But it looks like you found a great spot. Very beautiful fall setting!

Eric and Jenny said...

That's funny for a second I thought you were for real, I couldn't figure out why your heads were cut off, I thought maybe it was my computer! I can't wait to see the one you choose, what a great idea to just do one yourself and it looks like you chose a great spot!

The Hague's said...

I can't wait to see the photo you picked! I bet it is soooo cute! The background looks beautiful! I want a camera from santa too!

Grannie said...

Well, it runs in the family!! cutting off heads is what I am great at!!

I love the background though!!

Crystal said...

ha ha ha that's so funny

Tyler and Monica Runia said...

Too funny! It's crazy that you took family pictures yesterday too! It must be that time of year. I think last year we ended up using the same picture from the year before for our holiday cards. We wanted to make sure it didn't happen again this year. :-) Even without heads you look great. Can't wait to see all of you with your heads. :-)

David and Amy said...

You'll have to share the awesome one on here! I love that you took about 10 of the head-cut-off variety, you guys are great! :)

Jen said...

THAT seriously is HILARIOUS!!! I think you should send this one out on your Christmas card! LOL! I can't wait to see the good ones!! YAY!