Monday, November 3, 2008

My attempt at photography.



I'm interested in becoming a better photographer. I need to take some classes. I just don't want to pay a lot of money for cheesy Wal-mart photos anymore but can't afford a good one. I have a long way to go and need to keep trying but these are some attempts at me trying to do it. And these are just some that I played with! Hope you like them. I really do!! p.s. I know Jack has scratches on his face and we've been trying for weeks to get some "professional" pictures done but he just keeps on scratching so we've been wearing socks now....poor guy!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Grannie said...

Good job on the photography, Jessica! I was reading in my photoshop elements magazine about a technique (I think called "bokeh" or something similar) which is what you actually did on the last picture of Jack. It is used by professionals to bring out the subject more by blurring the background a bit!!

Jen said...

I think you do a fabulous job!!! We're supposed to get pictures taken this Friday, but my whole family is sick! I hope we don't have to postpone! DARN IT!

Jenn said...

love the pics, Jess, You're awesome! And isn't picasa the coolest ??

London said...

They look great Jess, do you have a special lens? I like the last one the best...just bite those little nails off, it works better than clipping!

Dallas Meow said...

they are great!
and socks work!

Tyler and Monica Runia said...

Hi Jessica!
Your family is aborable! Charlotte and Jack look to be a bundle of joy! I'm glad you were able to find our blog.