Saturday, April 30, 2011

I did.

I woke up at 4am. I did. I watched the royal wedding of Will and Kate and I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT. Til I got tired at 5:30am. They said the royal kiss wasn't going to be on until about 6:25 and I just couldn't do it anymore. Regret that decision since it was a double kiss! But I saw it on cnn so at least I still saw it.

The dress was gorgeous.


I loved Pippa's dress too and all the beautiful flowers (thought her bouquet was a little disappointing still beautiful though) and the carriages. oh oh oh!! It was worth getting up to see.

And everything was really just....a fairy tale wedding!


Royal Wedding official photo album

If you want to see pictures of an AMAZING ROYAL party, then go to Crystal's blog or Lian's blog (Wade's sisters). They put on a full on dress up party!!! I would've gone if I was there. Lian made a gorgeous 3 TIERED wedding cake for it too!!!

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Seriously wasn't it just delightful I am so embarrassed to admit just how happy it made me. I did not get up at 4, I just recorded it and then spent ALL DAY YESTERDAY watching it, and I don't even care that I got absoultely nothing done. She is so gorgeous, loved her dress, it really was just magical. I even cried tons of times actually, it was just so darn sweet!

bontovi said...

yes.. a real-life fairy tale! love love love her!