Monday, April 25, 2011

My Birthday...part 2!


This is just to wrap up the rest of my birthday!
My wonderful friends dropped by!
Lacy gave me ICE CREAM!!! Cinnamon Banana Bliss...you have to try it!!!
Heather gave me a delicious Chocolate chip cookie PIE. SOOOO AWESOME!!!! I need the recipe!
And Nicki gave me all the delicious things to make a sk
ookie!!!
And my friends, the Tippets, came the next day and we got to hang out and eat.
I LOVE MY FRIENDS!! THANK YOU!!!
Wade gave me the antique handmade pearl earrings, skookie se
t, a photo scanner you can do right on your lap while watching tv! well, almost like that... ha ha and MACGYVER!!!! And Tangled!! I never saw Tangled before and we've watched it almost every single day. Such a good movie!
The kids each gave me some candy!
We ended up still going to Chili's!


And had my little family birthday party with cake! SOO GOOD!!!
It was so frozen our knife broke in it! hahaha


The kids were SOO excited for me!! Especially blowing out the candles. It is so much fun to have the kids be sooo fun on your birthday!!

I had a fantastic day. minus the age part, it was awesome!!!

2 comments:

Dionne said...

Happy Birthday Jess! Your hair is super cute, by the way! I love it!

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

I just think you are at the top of my groovy list forever! I love ya...
love the frozen cake and MacGyver! yeah, ha ha ha ha

Happy Birthday, my dear!;)