Monday, January 24, 2011

New Years

Well, we had about 5 or 6 days to recuperate before our good friends, The Tippets, arrived. It was our 4th annual New Years get together! The Tippets and us usually go to one of our houses and stays 2 or 3 days to eat and to celebrate New Years. Our other good friends, The Wyatts, usually come and celebrate for a bit too. But this year wasn't meant to be. Mainly cause I'm a momo and didn't remember to say anything and then when I realized, it was too late. But thankfully they have family close by and some came from out of town so I only feel a little bit like a dufus. I'm sorry guys. Please forgive me!

The kids played together, we ate like fat piggys --had our usual New Years eve party with Mexican Bread dip and Maori bread....what a combo! Of course had other yummy things too!! And our usual cardiac arrest breakfast: eggs, french toast, bacon, and hash browns with OJ. Watched Nacho Libre, rang in the New Year with bubbly...after midnight since I was comforting Kate who just woke up! But we had a lot of fun. So much so, we didn't take any pictures. but I'll leave this post with this guy

Nacho.

From this movie:
It's da baaayst.


"Ok. Orphans! Listen to Ignacio. I know it is fun to wrestle. A nice piledrive to the face... or a punch to the face... but you cannot do it. Because, it is in the Bible not to wrestle your neighbour. "

"Beneath the clothes, we find a man... and beneath the man, we find his... nucleus."

So as you can tell, I've been quoting Nacho Libre lately. You must watch it. It's clean and fantasteec!

3 comments:

The Warwicks said...

When you are a man, sometimes, you wear stretchy pants

grannie said...

What is a momo??? Is it a relative to a dufus?

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

"I am a-singing at the party. I am singing it's my turn to sing at this party. Everyone is dancing, happy party. But Ramses is not dancing he does not dance at the parties!"