Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Having fun in Portland during Thanksgiving


Jack is a tool NUT, Grandpa Chandler had planned for so long to make something with Jack. And since Cade and Cole had fun spending the night, they all made one and so did Charlotte!! Oh you should've seen Jack. Couldn't take his eyes OFF of all the drills and wood. And learned a new tool: the nail gun. So now, he has a new nerf like gun...but it's the nail gun. ha ha. Thanks Dad, you really made Jack's day! And thank you, Mom and Dad for letting us come. Even if it's for a short visit. I think we need to start coming more and more. :) Love you.

Here are some fun pictures of us with my family! I miss them but we were so glad we got to see them. Thanks for letting us come and for the fun time we had together!! And for letting me steal some photos for my blog :)


Um, the only picture I can find from Thanksgiving dinner. And it's from Kecia! YIKES. I'm useless. I'll blame it on our lame-o camera.



I LOVE this picture. I love seeing London and Cade and Cole but also the priceless faces of Charlotte and Jack. haha. They LOVED playing with their cousins. Such a bond even though we're so far away.


Cole! Such a handsome guy! And loved that bird. Had to sleep with it too :)

Cade LOVED holding Kate. And so did London!




London was the GREATEST babysitter. She was so good to Kate and of course to Charlotte and Jack. I'd have her come and babysit any day.

We miss you guys! Thanks for having us over all day Friday and letting the kids spend the night on Thanksgiving night. We had such a fun time. You really spoiled us too. We love you!

3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

It's funny how even when family is far away, there is always a special bond between cousins. There is just nothing better. Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Jess!

How is little Kate doing?

The Warwicks said...

Looks like you all had a great time after all the drama of getting there.

Grannie said...

I'm glad you got such cute pictures!!