Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pumpkin picking fun :)

Every year we go to the same Pumpkin guy for our pumpkins. Just off the Highway to the west of Ted's gas station. The kids love picking out their pumpkins! It's quick and easy and CHEAP.

Wade loves picking out his perfect pumpkin :)

And Jack had found his!

Charlotte couldn't decide but finally found one. And she wanted to carry it. It probably weighed more than her.

Here's Kate trapped again. I know she enjoyed picking out her pumpkin. Well, maybe it was me...

Came home and I made a batch of pumpkin chocolate chip cookes. This is the best recipe ever and it's from my Sister-in-law Stacy! SERIOUSLY YUMMY. No cake mix either.

Had to have a fun treat after the pumpkins. So drank nice hot apple cider and our pumpkin cookies.

I think the cider made Wade want to chunder later. Just can't take the goodness I guess.

Awww. Cutie Kate! Enjoying the pumpkin day too.

3 comments:

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

LOVE pumpkin pickin'... Jess, I would also LOVE your cookie recipe, mine is okay, but I'm looking for a YUMMY one :) cute kiddos! love ya

Crystal said...

pumpkin carving/halloween looks fun. As you know we don't get those giant orange pumpkins here...I'm sure when we were little wade made a jack o lantern out of an orange?? They look great lit up.

Jen said...

That looks like you had a wonderful week!! PERFECT in fact!!! I love all the cute pictures :D