Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Slowing down...


It's been so long since I last posted. I am getting SO horrible at it. I haven't been taking very many pictures lately and every time I get on the computer the kids run to my side and I can't accomplish very much. So by the time they're in bed, I'd rather just veg on the couch with Wade and enjoy the precious few hours with him. And right now, I don't know where the camera is. I think I took one or two pictures of the kids but oh well.

Well, believe it or not, I've got 6 1/2 weeks left. It seriously has flown by but starting at about 8 weeks to go, I've been pretty tired and time is not going by fast enough!!! ha ha. This pregnancy seems to be similar to Charlotte's. Pretty easy going except I'm huge and I get a really sore hip for some reason. Didn't happen with the last two pregnancies so I don't know what's up with that. She is SO active. Just like Charlotte. And I have a lot of heartburn, gross I KNOW, but I read that it might not just be an old wive's tale that this is a sign that your baby will have a lot of hair. Who knows?! I guess time will tell!!! ha ha.

Just remembered I sent these to my email from my phone!! Yay pictures!!! ha ha

(Wade made Jack a hat at a restaurant a few weeks ago. Jack loved it!!)

Jack is doing so great. He's starting to become a bit independent. A little too much, I think. Within this last week, he's been wanting to walk to the car, doesn't want to sit in the grocery cart and has been pulling his pants off. He even runs away the instance he's naked so he can have a grand ole time without clothes. It's funny but annoying when you need to get him dressed so you can somewhere on time. He he. He is so funny. He does these funny faces/reactions that just makes you bust out laughing.

(Oops, this is a little blurry. Doesn't she look grown up here?!!)

Charlotte is making INCREDIBLE progress. She amazes me all the time. She loves to sing Happy Birthday but just a couple days in the car, she pronounced the words quite clearly. She even comes up to you and says, Hi! How are you? Clear as day. Seriously, a miracle. She loves to play with Jack and loves to hug and kiss him and even tickle him but he does NOT like it. And it's sad to tell her that Jack doesn't like your kisses. he he. But she does it anyway. He'll eventually like it. For FHE lately, we've been concentrating on how to say our prayers with Charlotte and Jack. Charlotte ALWAYS has to say the prayers. Sometimes we have to say, no, it's mommy's turn. ha ha. But she loves saying them and she is learning so quickly how to say them. We are so proud of her. Even Jack wants to say them, but the second you tell him it's his turn he just smiles at you and doesn't say anything. It's so cute.

The kids both love to point out where the temple is and we've got this awesome book full of Church pictures that they have to see every night before bed. But they go through that book countless times each day and never get tired of it.

So yeah. That's it. Now that Wade's Bishop, things are a little bit more busy but not too bad. Sundays are quite long without him and Tuesdays are interview nights but unless there's an emergency or other things here and there, he's home most of the time. So the adjustment isn't too bad. I think, when's it going to get more crazy? It's just the beginning but maybe it won't...who knows. But he's doing a great job and I love that I am still (and the kids of course) the priority...: )

6 comments:

Kendra said...

wow your pregnancy has flown by for me too! :) I can't wait to see her cute face! You have quite cute posterity, so I think she is going to be adorable! Jack is so handsome! I can't wait until Tori and Jack get married! Ha ha ha! If you don't post before you deliver...good luck!

Keenan and Brittani Atwood said...

Hey! I found your blog through Nora's... hope you don't mind... Charlotte and Jack are getting so big- and they are so so adorable! Good luck with the pregnancy! :)

Devin & Nikki Choules said...

It makes me so happy how much Charlotte is talking. I miss you guys!

Jay and Emily said...

You have an adorable little family. I love the pictures of Jack and Charlotte! That is fun that your baby is so active! :) I can't believe she will be here so soon. I hope we can see you guys sometime soon!

Jen said...

Very cute pictures of the kiddos! I wish we lived closer! I can't wait to see your new addition!

Crystal said...

i love jack's hat.