Monday, November 2, 2009

Pumpkin Walk

We went to the annual pumpkin walk with our good friends, the Tippets. They came all the way up from Orem to be with us! yeah! We were sad that our other good friends, the Wyatts, had other things to do that weekend but hope they are able to come up next year!! Charlotte, of course, had THE best time. She loves Kya and Brennon so much. I think Brennon got sick of her hugs and kisses though. ha ha. But at the pumpkin walk, Kya held hands with Charlotte and sometimes Brennon did too. Makes my heart melt! But we had a great homemade dinner before, and of course birthday cake (We went the day after Charlotte's birthday) afterwards. It was a short visit but totally worth it for us. I hope it was for the Tippets too!!

Charlotte is pointing to the bus to tell us we need to get on!!

Just outside the front entrance!

The boys. Waiting in line to get in. It was SO packed!!

There's something about this picture that I just love about Charlotte.

Jack was there. He was SO cold. Poor guy. He was a troooper. Went to bed 3 hrs passed his bedtime but he did pretty good, I think!!

Charlotte and Kya holding hands.

We get a picture with Yoda every year. She looks like such a cute yoda!!

Now, it's Jack's turn to be yoda!!

Jack is Harry Potter!

Thanks for coming up Jen, Gary, Kya and Brennon! We love being with you. Jen, I promised I wouldn't put that picture up of you!!! That's the only one I had of you too. : D I might have to steal some scene photos from you sometime. I didn't take any.

Charlotte still asks for Kya and Brennon and I have to tell her they are at home. It's so cute.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love it!! We had a blast!! Thank you SO much for inviting us up! The dinner was delicious, as was the cake! We love hanging out with you guys!! Wish we lived closer! I do have pics from the walk and I'll send them on over. I'm SO behind on my blog and my computer is giving me fits, so I swear I won't update until January, lol!

Dionne said...

Those are some beautiful pictures of Charlotte -- and Jack looks like a character of a boy! Fun kids!