Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Primary program.

I just finished curling Charlotte's hair here. I kept asking her to smile and she DID but likes to squint her eyes now. I'm fine with that cause she doesn't look like she's on drugs. he he.




I got Charlotte to tell me her line for the Primary program from this past sunday. She was SO excited to do it in church. She kept asking me, is it my turn? is it my turn? And I was like, no you have to wait. And she was SO excited when I said it was finally her turn to go up. I went up with her to help her chunk the sentences properly and she did a fantastic job and Wade was so happy he could sit and see her say it on the stand. Makes my heart melt. She's doing so well!!!
This was her line "I will strengthen my family."

9 comments:

Melodie said...

Way to go Charlotte! She did great. After 2 weeks of practice Kaitlyn had her part memorized, but froze like a deer in headlights when she got up on the stand. She said all the people scared her. When I saw the video I kept thinking about how you said that some doctors would tell you that Charlotte probably wouldn't talk. Take that doctors, hah!

David and Amy said...

Awesome job Charlotte! She is just adorable in her dress and beautiful curls. The Primary program is my favorite Sunday of the year!

Jen said...

AWESOME!! Kya froze just like Kaitlyn. She knows her part. She's said it 1000 times and just got up and mumbled (just like her dad, lol)! Way to go Charlotte!

Crystal said...

her dress and curls are so pretty!! Primary presentation day is always the best because the kids are always so hilarious. One girl in our ward this years fully lifted up her top while she was singing, just absent mindedly flashed the ward ha hah a.

Eric and Jenny said...

Good job Charlotte! She looks like a little angel, I bet you just melted hearing her say it up there.

Grannie said...

Yay for Charlotte! I loved her hair and her dress... and the fact that she could say her part. Wow... It is true that SHE is strengthening her family, and her extended family.

Anonymous said...

Go Charlotte!! She looks absolutely darling, and I'm not at all surprised that she aced it!

Jay and Emily said...

She looks beautiful! I love the bow in her hair and her dress. Good job Charlotte!

deliverygirlnz said...

Love the curls and SO impressed with Charlottes speech! She has come such a long way since I cared for her in NZ Jess :-)
Does she have a teacher aide at a mainstream school or how does it work (sorry havent been able to read the blog while we were away!)