Saturday, September 12, 2009

Visiting Kim!!

Last week, Kim Farthing, Wade's cousin was here in Utah!!! We just LOVE KIM so much and had to see her. So we drove down to Draper and took her out to dinner to GoodWood Barbecue and then went to SLC to the Church History Museum. Believe it or not we had THE best time!!! The best part of the museum was the kids area and we got to try on costumes and color and pretend we were at the hospital giving care to newborns! ha ha. Here are just a few highlights of the museum! Thanks Kim. We miss you already. I don't even think you've landed yet in Brisbane, but come back soon. Tell the whole family to come! We just love you guys!


The Beautiful Salt Lake Temple.

Kim's house in SLC. ; )

My cutie boy.

Charlotte LOVES Kim. Had to get in the boat cabin with her!!


Charlotte holding to the iron rod!

Jack's turn!

I'm SO sad these pictures of Charlotte in the costume came out blurry. I hate my camera!! She just loved being in it though. I think she even twirled a few times. It had sequins and everything!!! She looked SO CUTE!

Sad this is blurry too. Wade looks SO HANDSOME!! LOVE THE COSTUME! : )

Look! The promised land!

Aren't we perfect?!

Jack could NOT stop getting in and out of these chairs! It was so funny!!! One time he almost posed like George Costanza on Seinfeld...you know the one with the velvet couch? ha ha.

He's so handsome!!

Giving knucks to Moroni!

7 comments:

Wendi said...

Love the knuckles picture! I've never been to that museum before.

Dinky Di said...

Just so your other readers know, the Promised Land is NEW ZEALAND. Otherwise known as GODZONE.

Melodie said...

The kids exhibit at the Museum is awesome. Kaitlyn loved it and didn't want to leave. Glad you guys had such a good time!!!

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh Seinfeld always makes me laugh I love that episode!

I don't think I have ever been there, I will have to give it a try, also I keep hearing about that Goodwood place another thing on my to do list....

kat said...

WOW!! I had no idea there was a kids exhibit at the Museum. I am definately going to have to take my kids there!! I'm so glad you were able to have so much fun. Your kids are so cute and getting so big!

Crystal said...

looks like fun - i bet kim was happy to see you guys.

Jen said...

That looks like SO MUCH FUN!! I haven't been to that museum forever. I'm gonna have to take the kids soon! I love the knuckles pictures! I about died laughing!