Monday, September 14, 2009

I was fixing dinner yesterday when I turned around and found Jack in this drawer! I thought it was so cute. He and Charlotte love this drawer. It's the fun drawer...although nothing really exciting in it to me! Charlotte was unable to do this when she was younger so it's all new to me and I think it's so fun.



Charlotte wanted to get in too but that was quickly stopped! But had to be like Jack. They are playing more and more together. They'll go downstairs together and just play. I love it!!! I hope they become good, close friends.

5 comments:

Wendi said...

I like Jack's face when Charlotte is getting in HIS drawer.

The Chandler Family said...

Soo Cute!

Melodie said...

Love the fun drawer. My fun drawer is full of dish towels, etc. Jason loves pulling them all out. He's never got into the drawer though. Way to go Jack!!

Jen said...

Those pictures are precious!! I love them!! Your kids are the cutest!

Crystal said...

i love the second one of jack - so cute