Wednesday, September 2, 2009

So I decided to copy my sister in law Crystal's blog and post our NZ family pictures too. There were so many taken and just picked two to post. The photographer is really awesome although he doesn't do family photos. He's just one of the scenary type of guys (is that right Crystal??). Apparently he dislikes doing them but we all contributed to paying him for some photos. ha ha. I think his camera is too good because if you click on these photos, you can see my wrinkles, etc. Not happy about that. A lot of the pictures I look really funky in. And I don't know why. I'm thinking it's the blonde hair or the way I'm standing. I don't know but I always have a certain self-perception I look in photos and a lot of them didn't turn out the way I'm supposed to "look". I mean everyone else looks SO good and I look at me and I'm like, what happened!?! Why am I so odd looking?! Oh well. haha


But the spot the photographer picked was SO AWESOME! I love all the native NZ trees/bush around. And it's just so green. Yes, it's always green. It's paradise.

Charlotte and the camera. WOE is me. ha ha. Just kidding. I really really LOVE this one because I think Charlotte is just being Charlotte. She is just perfect. A lot of the other pictures (not all of course) she's just giving this bored non-smiley facial exopression as if she's saying "stop please i'm sick of this". This one just is so cute. And of course Jack is just so handsome and so is Wade. They all look so good!!!

6 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I don't know what you are talking about I think you look darling in them. I love the one of Charlotte that is so how Luke was being in our family pictures but I just loved how they turned out because it's the truth that is how I want to remember him just Luke being Luke.

The Hague's said...

I think you look so good in your pictures! I love the one with your little family! Its not like your classic posed picture its just real!

Melodie said...

Silly Jess, you ALL look great. I love the photos!!!

Jen said...

Very cute photos!! You made me curious, so I had to check out what Crystal posted as well. hehe! They are all great :D

Crystal said...

yeah Mark is more into social documentary stuff. He goes on a trip every year and just photographs the people/places. This year is was bosnia, I think the year before was cambodia. His idea of a good time is being in some derelict, abandoned building for a few hours ha ha.

Crystal said...

p.s you should post the other one of your family with charlotte smiling for your friends to see it is a good one