Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Rachel came!!


I have to brag...I made those bows SPECIFICALLY for the dress! ha ha. I know I know, I'm goooooooood. ha ha ha.


Aunt Rachel came to visit for the weekend! I love it when family comes : D She is my closest sibling, only 6 hrs away! It was a short visit but am grateful she came. I was really really sad when she left. Wish she stayed a lot longer. We had so much fun. Charlotte just clung to Rachel. Wanted to hold her hand everywhere, have her come with her, just LOVED her. It was so neat to see that. And Jack of course couldn't get enough of all the attention she gave! He just thought she was awesome. Thanks, Rachel. We love you and are so grateful you came! I love your new hair style...even if I can't curl your hair very well. I thought it looked awesome!! You're so beautiful!!!

3 comments:

Christy Jones said...

I like seeing your family. Rachel looks so good! I can't believe how long it has been since I last saw you.

The Chandler Family said...

Very Cute pictures of the kids with Rachel...nice to have someone extra to help get the kids ready....great bows!

Jen said...

How fun! I'm SO glad your sister was able to come visit! What a great time! I was just about to say, holy cow those bows match that dress perfectly when I read you made them. Should I be surprised?!?! DANG, you are SO talented!!! Please you need to start a craft blog. You'd be a millionaire. I kid you not!