Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New set of wheels...



Jack is holding a spoon. Wade's mum suggested we try running it softly on his teeth so he can feel and hear it. He loves when we do it. It was a fun suggestion, thanks ma!



We went and purchased a walker the other day for Jack. Charlotte has had so
much success with one that we decided it would be fun and functional for Jack! Charlotte loves to push Jack around and also her dolly...go figure! I thought this was the coolest looking thing ever! It even has a leather (looks like one at least...he he) hot rod seat! And plus it can become a bouncer...just lock it up so it doesn't move! So that's awesome too! I wish I had one for me. Can you imagine a big adult walking around the house like that? ha ha.

6 comments:

The Chandler Family said...

That is soo cute, I love it, Jack is so lucky!

The Warwicks said...

That is the coolest thing ever!

Crystal said...

that is so unbelievably cool i have never seen one before

Melodie said...

Wow, that's the cutest walker i've ever seen! Lucky

Eric and Jenny said...

That is one great walker, I have never seen one like that, where did you get it?

Your Cinco De Mayo dinner looks so good, especially the dip, I have been craving a dip like that this last week, you will have to give me the recipe.

Jen said...

Oh my gosh, that is the coolest cutest walker I have ever seen! Where in the world did you get that!?!?! I love it!