Tuesday, April 15, 2008

30th Birthday!


Wade made a yummy cheesecake for my birthday!!! Too bad all my friends are in Utah County and couldn't share.


Lovely picture.



I had a great day for my birthday...despite the number hanging over it. It definitely was a psychological obstacle for me but I am embracing it. I think....I keep looking in the mirror and see how old I'm getting but I feel young. I will always picture in my head that I'm 23 or 24 years old. Sad. I guess that's life and I should embrace it. One day....one day. ha ha. No, I will get over it. It's just a number. Anyway, we had a great day, went to Baby Animal days and went to a restaurant in Ogden. Some of our closest friends came up (long drive!) and celebrated up there with us. So nice of them! It was a great day. The best part was being with Wade and Charlotte.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN JESS!!! That cheesecake looks delicious! I so wish we would've been here to celebrate. I feel bad and wish we could've come to Goodwood with you all! I wanna come visit and take you to Firehouse or something!

The Chandler Family said...

Happy Birthday Jessica! You are soo young....hope your day was great.

Rachel said...

glad you were able to celebrate with some of your friends...yep the cheesecake looks good!!