Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Kate's 4 months old now.

The kids love this thing. Especially when Kate gets in it.

Can't believe she's big enough for the exersaucer!!

Having her first taste of rice cereal!

I can't believe how fast time is going again! Four months old now. She's still a bit of a stinker. LOVES to be held. But she sleeps really great at night. She sucks on her hands and still only rolls from tummy to back. She had her first taste of rice cereal yesterday and really liked it. She now weight 14lbs 4oz so on the 58% and is 28 cm tall! Which means she's on the 94% for height! Isn't that awesome? Jack was tall like that too when he was a baby! But no matter how fussy this one is, I just love her to pieces. She's got the greatest smile and thinks you're the best thing in the world especially when you make her laugh. The kids still go crazy for her and I just love she's part of our family.

7 comments:

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

Kate is a KUTIE pie :)

Grannie said...

Wow! She is a cutie!

Crystal said...

got your announcement things yesterday - very cute, like kate ; )

Jay and Emily said...

Time really does go by so fast. She is adorable. Even though it's annoying, it's kinda sweet that they want to be with you all of the time. She is very tall! I'm glad she is sleeping so good for you at night. :)

Dinky Di said...

I love Kate's laugh. It's really infectious. And she's really cuddly too. Just like Jack and Charlotte. Give them one each for me.

London said...

Oh my Goodness! Shes so big now! What a CUTIE!

Jen said...

How I love Kate!! She melts my heart!