Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tinkerbell Cake

Warning: blurry pics below. Sorry for my useless photo taking skills and CAMERA. ARGH. Oh well, you get the gist of the pictures, right?



My favorite thing on the cake were the mini mushrooms. so cute!!


So I haven't blogged for ages. I've got a couple of good excuses. I have a lot to catch up on as well. I think once Charlotte's birthday is over with, I'll definitely start trying to catch up on this blog. But I wanted to share the cake I made for charlotte's birthday party. I'm making another one, but just one tiered, simple cake. You have to have a cake ON your birthday!! She was so cute at her party. It was her first one. I hope she felt good. She deserved it.


She wanted a Tinkerbell Birthday cake for months. I searched on the internet and had ideas in mind on what to do. Oddly, it isn't really what I imagined it (due to lack of flower cutters and my crazy head) but I think it has turned out really awesome. So proud of it.

8 comments:

Erica said...

Wow Jessica! I love it!!! You are amazing.

David and Amy said...

You are SO talented! That cake is so cute!

Eric and Jenny said...

AHH! Jess you have outdone yourself. My mom is here visiting me and I am showing her this cake and she is just about dying.

That is absolutely adorable, holy cow friend you have some talent. Love it so much, Luke had the grandest time at her party it is all he has talked about for the last few days. He randomly belts out singing Happy Birthday Charlotte!

Dinky Di said...

That's adorable! And I just realised I forgot her birthday - bad! Bad! Bad! Give her a big hug from us and I'll try and remedy that immediately.

The Warwicks said...

AWESOME! If you want to see some not so awesome but highly funny ones you should check out cakewrecks.com Its hilarious.

grannie said...

Jessica, this is amazing~! Dad says "she has talent!!!" Yes, you do! I think you should have entered that into a contest!!! It is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Um, WOW!!! That's one high standard to keep up now! You do fantastic work.

Cole Family said...

Super cute! Matt and I love to make cakes too! :)