Saturday, October 17, 2009

Charlotte, the flirt.

Charlotte had her last soccer game on Thursday. So we had team photos taken afterwards. You can see Charlotte with her arm wrapped around Josh's arm. He actually is in our ward. She seriously goes up to Josh and gives him hugs and kisses and holds his hand. She also did it with another boy (he's the blurry one) and he didn't like it at first but got used to it. Josh, on the other hand, loved the attention. It was really funny and cute but I was like, hold on Charlotte...you're a bit to young to be so flirty! ha ha

This was the last picture taken, when she finally "got Josh!!"

The happy couple.

Charlotte looking for Josh.



Charlotte needing to go potty??? ha ha. Yes, we're potty training her. It's really hard.

Charlotte about to go and kick the ball!

Yeah, I know these pictures are in the wrong order but blogger is annoying with the posting of photos and now I can't rearrange them like I used to. What's up with that? ha ha

4 comments:

Wendi said...

That is so funny how touchy-feely she is.

Eric and Jenny said...

How could any of those boys resist cute little Charlotte, that is so darling. I love that she is playing soccer it must be so much fun to watch her play.

Jen said...

Ya. Blogger is being LAME with photos! I'm over a month behind because of it! It never lets me upload and sometimes when it does, it's all screwed up. Seriously people, what's up with that?

I love love love that Charlotte plays soccer!

Unknown said...

Watch out, you've got a live one on your hands! I love your blog design! Thanks for listing me on the sidebar!