Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Birthday Cake!

She's so cute!! I love this face! : D

I don't know how she knew to blow out the candles without us telling her to but she did!
She did so well I was trying to get a picture of her actually blowing it before they went out but I couldn't!
Ice cream cake!

Charlotte liked the M&M's the best.

Jack enjoyed it too!

Since all my cake decorating things were hard to get to because of what's happening in the basement I went for the staple, easy but delicious ice cream cake! Chocolate cake with vanilla ice-cream that was stacked. The "frosting" was cool whip. It's freakin' good stuff. And Charlotte, Jack and Wade loved it. The M&Ms were melting on the cool whip when I put them on but that didn't matter. Candy is candy! (FYI, I'm going to slowly post Charlotte's b-day stuff since our mouse is being tarded and frustrating! ha ha. so you get to see the cake first!)

12 comments:

Crystal said...

your new header photo is so cool. cake looks rad - just showed my work mates and they are freaking out cause it is so HUGE : )

Kendra said...

The new header photo is adorable! Can you believe that Charlottte is 4! That is nuts! And that cake looks scrumptious! Did you leave me a slice?! I really want this baby to come too...maybe I will cry insanity on Friday when I go to my appointment and they will deliver her on the spot! ;)

Melodie said...

That cake looks awesome!! Hope Charlotte had a great birthday. Did she lose the attitude upon the arrival of her 4th birthday? haha By the way, LOVE the new header. What a great picture!!!!

Lora said...

Jess that is one one fabulous cake!! Charlotte is so adorable, can't wait to see more of the Birthday pics. Jack looks like a Chandler to me! He is killer cute and that picture of him and Charlotte walking through the leaves is great. I can't believe he is walking already. Congratulations on the pregnancy by the way. You are a fabulous Mom and this new baby and your other two are so lucky to have you. xoxo

Rebecca said...

Cute cute! She's growing up! And I love the new header picture! Great colors!

Wendi said...

You are so talented! Charlotte's hair always looks so cute and her "easy" cake is not so easy for most of us. I failed miserably when I tried to make an ice cream cake.

What is happening in your basement?

Eric and Jenny said...

Love love love your header what a great picture of your kids!

Happy Birthday little Charlotte, I hope she had a great one.

I think I need to be a permanent fixture in your household for birthdays every cake you make looks out of this world, it's just killing me...

London said...

I love that cake, it looks delicious! Happy Birthday Charlotte, you big girl!

Jen said...

Your new header is AWESOME!! I absolutely LOVE that picture!!

Happy Birthday to sweet Charlotte!

Thanks again for having us up! We had such a fun time! I'll be bloggin about it in probably a month or two (ha ha ha. I'm SO behind!. . . slowly catching up).

btw- that cake was DELICIOUS!!! YUMMY!

kat said...

Happy Birthday to Charlotte! I wish we still lived next door...that cake looked so delicious...my two favs...chocolate and ice cream! You are such a fun mom!!

Jay and Emily said...

Wow! I don't have words for that cake! It sure looks delicious. Happy Birthday Charlotte!

Nicki said...

I need to eat that cake! I'll let you make a cake for me on the 28th. I'll just have scott give you a big fat check for it. Those cakes you make are worth a million!
I love your cute kids. That header is a dream.