Saturday, August 8, 2009

Jack's hair cut

Before!
So this is the best "before" picture I could find of his hair! You might think I was crazy but I'm not. really. Ha ha. I did like how fluffy it was though. And it still is, especially after the bath!

After! Okay, so I really dislike my camera. It takes gray pictures and even with the flash, you get blurry pictures! ARGH.




Okay, so for me...I LOVE LOVE LOVE little boys with proper little boy haircuts. There's just something about it. Long hair, not my thing. If you like it, cool for you and it's your choice and that's awesome if it makes you happy but really I just don't like it for my kids. Even with guys that are my age...if you have long hair I think you need a haircut : D. I don't know what it is.

So Jack's hair has been getting FUZZY and a bit long for my liking. Don't get me wrong, he's just a dang cute kid but the hair was bugging me. And I'm so thankful Wade supports me on this. So the other day, we took Jack into the bathroom just before his bath and showed him the clippers. Wade turned it on and tested it on his own face, then mine and then put it on Jack's (Don't worry, totally safe!) just so he could get used to the sound and what it was like. I couldn't believe it. I just held Jack while Wade cut his hair. He just was perfectly still for us! I LOVED IT! What a good little boy. Charlotte was amazed at what was happening too. Hopefully she won't get any ideas later on! : D
So now, we've got a cute missionary haircut on Jack and a mighty good one, if I do say so myself. Good job, Wade!

6 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I love it!

I am with you my favorite look for my boys is right after they have gotten a haircut. It looks so fresh and clean. It makes Jack look so big and less like a little baby!

Dionne said...

Little boy haircuts are one of my most favorite thing in the world! I'm still waiting to cash in on all the haircuts I've given. . . I love their fluffy heads too! That was a fun post Jessica.

Rebecca said...

We didn't cut Chandler's hair for two years!! You would have been disappointed. He had the cutest blond curls. People didn't even recognize him after his haircut. Jack is a cutie -- with or without long locks.

Jen said...

I LOVE IT!!! SO cute!! I can't wait to see it in person :D

Nicki said...

we just cut brody's hair and I am with you. I hate long hair on babies. He looks so cute with is hair cut.

David and Amy said...

He's handsome either way, but I love the haircut!