Thursday, August 27, 2009

Charlotte's first day of Preschool.

I forgot to take an official photo before school so used this from my camera to take one of Charlotte. In the car too! ha ha. Oh well. She was SO excited to go.

I just picked up Charlotte from school here and remembered to bring the camera. She looks so grown up even though that bag is still too big for her. She loves that bag! And she's been having a great time. No crying at all. She's got great teachers and friends to look forward to everyday. Except for Miss Natalie. Sigh....that's just something we'll have to overcome. Not having the best teacher in the whole wide world at Sound Beginnings. COME BACK NATALIE!

Charlotte goes to preschool Monday-Friday from 8:30am-12pm. It's wonderful to have her go. We need this break from each other to limit the frustrations of communication and stubborness (on both of our ends) plus some one on one time with Jack and when he takes a nap, I clean or have time to work on a hobby. It's amazing! My house has been clean everyday this week instead of every few days or so. ha ha. It feels good to be on top of things too. And Charlotte just loves school. I miss her like crazy but know this is the best thing for her and she's going to do great.

7 comments:

Crystal said...

she looks all grown up with her giant school bag - good to hear that she is enjoying it.

Jenn said...

Wow what a big girl you have! I can't even imagine Anjuli going to school but I know the day will come... Jack is so adorable, too, what a cutie!

The Chandler Family said...

soo cute, what a big girl!

Melodie said...

Glad she's having fun at school. Kaitlyn starts preschool Tuesday, and I'm mostly excited, but a little apprehensive too. I'm sure she'll have a great time, but still I worry a little bit. And jack sure looks like he's grown a lot. What a cute boy!

Rebecca said...

I miss her, too!

The Hague's said...

She looks so big! I'm glad there hasn't been any tears! I love how big the bag is LOL. To bad Natalie doesn't listen to you! We miss her so much

Jen said...

Oh how I love her!! She looks so grown up!!