Sunday, July 6, 2008

Lots o' posts, again

Sorry for the posting bombardment! ha ha. I have about 2 and 1/3 pages of new blogs, so be sure to keep on looking at the older posts! I hope you enjoy them. Sorry for any grammar mistakes! I'm hurrying to start Charlotte's bedtime routine. The baby is due in less than three weeks! I thought I'd never make it this far but I did and will keep on going! I'm sure all will go well. Plus I'm already dilated to a 2 and I go to the dr. again tomorrow. I wonder if anything has changed....When I was in my last 4 weeks with Charlotte, I was dilated to a 1/2 cm. to 1 cm depending on the dr. Frustrating! but things feel different at this point than with Charlotte's pregnancy so maybe I won't have to go 12 days past the due date this time. ha ha. I hope you enjoy all the pictures of Charlotte! We love her so much! We can't wait for her to see her baby brother.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

yeah for new posts :)

Jen said...

Never apologize for posting! I LOVE LOVE LOVE when you post, especially when you post a lot! YIPPEE!

Jenn said...

Jess, I love it! Charlotte is adorable, and I can't wait for you to have another one! Best of luck in your last few weeks :)

Karen said...

Hi Jessica,
You don't know me--we're friends of Dave & Stacy, and I saw your comment on Madison's blog. Stacy told me that your father-in-law is (was) the Fiji mission president, and my brother is currently serving in New Caledonia. I just wanted to tell you how much he loves President Ardern, he has had an amazing impact on my brother (who comes home next month). You have a wonderful family :o)
Karen (jerandkare at yahoo dot com)

The Petersen's said...

It was really good to see you all yesterday. I wished we lived closer because I love watching the kids play, and Charlotte getting into the toys! The kitchen looks fantastic. Now that you've taken out a wall, you're going to want to rip up a bathroom next. OOOHHHH fun. See you next week. Let the eating frenzie begin. Love ya, Tracy.

Em said...

I can't believe you can remember the details of your first pregnancy! Well the 12 days late I can believe, but the "feel" of it. Amazing!

How are you?