Sunday, July 6, 2008



Charlotte saw me paint my toenails (yep, I did them myself and didn't even struggle!! ha ha) a few weeks ago. And the other day, I needed to redo them. Unfortunately I was weak and couldn't open the bottle! So I decided not to do it but Charlotte wanted her nails painted. I tried to paint Charlottes when I painted my toes a few weeks ago. I applied some to a thumb nail and she looked at it and wiped it off. So I thought she would do it again if I put it on. And I was shocked when she let me put it on all of her nails! (It wasn't the same color as the bottle I couldn't open.) She was so cute about it! She didn't push buttons with her fingers and kept them spread apart. What a girly girl.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rachel said...

she's a girly girl :) How cute!!

Jen said...

How cute is that?!?!?! I've never painted Kya's! Probably because I never even paint my own. I don't even own a bottle of nail polish. Guess it's about time eh?

Crystal said...

that is so cute : )