Friday, February 29, 2008



Another thing Charlotte loves to do is to color or draw. And this magna doodle (thanks walmart, 88c!!!) is one that she loves. I wonder if she'll be left handed or right handed. Of course they say you really won't know until around the age of 3 but sometimes I think she'll be a lefty but then she'll surprise you and write with her right hand. So I still am unsure but how cute! She'll just be like Ma (Wade's mum) and Josh (Mom's side- nephew) if she's left-handed!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Chandler Family said...

She is so cute, and her hair is soo long. Hope we get to see you guys soon.

Jen said...

She is the cutest!!! Her and Kya need to have a magnadoodle party!!

Rachel said...

she's a cutie!! That long hair is a riot!! :) i can't believe how it went from short and spiky to long long long. Very pretty!

Jen said...

Well, look at you all being cool and all with your little voting thing on your sidebar? I've seen these on other blogs. . . I guess it's by time I figure it out huh? I'm looking forward to your manchild!! Can you tell what my vote was? ;)