Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Christmas Spirit

I definitely have been feeling the Christmas Spirit. Like BEFORE HALLOWEEN. I usually am scrooge until Thanksgiving. But even though my house is decorated after, I still have a hard time getting the Christmas Spirit ON. But last year I felt it right before Thanksgiving and this year. Holy Moly! I love it. I made the kids listen to Christmas music in the car ON Halloween. And I’m not ashamed. I am getting SOO excited. I love this time of year. And because it’s a good thing, having more peace in the home, what’s wrong with having it early? It just means my house feels more Christmasy than yours, so THERE. Just kidding. I’m just so excited! So I’m already decorating my blog with Christmas.

And Crystal, I’m trying out Live Writer. I’m hoping it’s way better…here it goes…

 

IMG_3505

Holy Moly PEOPLE! I just clicked on a picture. And there it was! Crystal, you are a genius!

No comments: