Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Trip to the Hogle Zoo!



Li'l Zuri! SO cute!! It just turned 1! Well, it was cute until it went up to it's mother (who just went to the bathroom in both capacities) and decided to try some of it...


This tiger was AMAZING!!! Came and sat right in front of us.


This gorilla was hilarious! He ended up laying on the ground and kept looking at me like, what? what's your problem weirdo. ha ha ha.

Wade had a committee meeting with his Mission President at the end of July so we decided to make a trip down there together and go to the Hogle Zoo since the house they were meeting at was like 45 seconds away from the zoo! It was so much fun and I know both of the kids absolutely loved it. It was stinkin' hot that day and I was sooooo happy to stand in front of those ginormous misting fans. They're pretty smart people to do that, you know. We definitely need to do this more often.
P.s. Kate was there too. Just in case you were thinking where the heck she was!

3 comments:

David and Amy said...

I haven't been to a zoo in forever, this makes me want to go! That baby elephant is adorable, but that's gross it went to eat the mom's poop! Your kids are so dang cute, I love reading about all the fun your family has!

Wendi said...

Love Zoos!

Grannie said...

OOOHHHH. I thought that last picture was one of Wade!! ha ha ha