Monday, March 9, 2009

Valentine's project.

I know...it's March. But these last few weeks have been a bit busy. Especially because of Charlotte. Now that things seem to be getting normal in other aspects for us, time to post things that happened in the last month. I made this frame...well, I bought the wood frame at Michael's for $1. Then mod-podged and put this scrapbook paper on it. Antiqued it, stained it (edges). The flower...hardly can see but oh well. I'm not an expert! I blew up one of our wedding photos, changed it to b&w and added color to the flowers. Hope you like it! I LOVE it.


3 comments:

Jen said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! You are so creative!!

Grannie said...

CUTE!

Melodie said...

I think we need to have a girls crafty weekend where you teach us all these cool things to do. You're soooo talented!