Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mac 'n Cheese Lovers

Well, I decided to post an easy recipe for those who love Mac 'n Cheese. My mom made it for us when she was helping us out with the new baby but got it from my sister's MIL! Funny! It's sooooooooo yummy!!! And easy. That's the best, isn't it?!

Mac 'n Cheese

1 pkg elbow noodles
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 tbsp. butter
3 cups of cheese (more if you want!)

Make noodles as directed on the package. When cooked, drain water. Add butter and cream of chicken soup. Stir until combined. Then add the cheese and stir until melted! The cheese cools the noodles down a bit so it's perfect temp. for kids but if you desire steaming hot food like my husband, you might want to nuke it or something. If you like baked mac'n cheese then place in a glass dish and top with bread crumbs. Bake on 350 degrees for 20-30 min.

5 comments:

Jen said...

YUMMY! That DOES sound delicious! How are my hips gonna love me after eating this? That is the question? LOL!

Melodie said...

This was good. Made it tonight for dinner, but added cut up chicken and frozen veggies then baked it. Yum, yum! Thanks for the idea!!

Jay and Emily said...

I love your new background! It looks so cute! I can't wait to see you, Jack, Charlotte and Wade this weekend. It has been so long! I've never even seen Jack and I'm sure Charlotte has changed a lot in the past couple of months. I'll have to try that mac and cheese recipe. It sounds delicious.

Julie said...

Hey Pest! That sounds so yummy. I can't wait to try a pesty new recipe. Your kids are beautiful!!

Jen said...

Speaking of no posts lately? I need some from Jess!!!! :) Can't wait to see you guys when you come down for the blessing! YIPEE!!